Saturday 17 August 2013

Fifi the foot lady here - With beautiful feet to die for...

Hello footboys!

Fifi here at the helm of her first blog just for lovers of ladies feet and legs;  Are you a shoe fetishist too?  Lovely, I think we are going to get on famously.  (I do love a good spike heel.)

What is your favourite thing to do to a girls feet, mmm?

Is it to tease and please her with nibbles and licks?  Or do you like to go for the suck on each toe?  Painted toe nails or no?  

I know, I know, you want to see what my feet are like I am guessing?

As you've been so good -  see below...




Lovely white stay up stockings, with black baby stiletto heels;  July 2013


Black fish net stockings,  July 2013


Same stockings, showing my freshly painted pink toe nails.  July 2013


I have very tiny feet, with a quite high arch; I take a size 35 euro, 2 1/2 UK and size 4 USA.  It is quite a job to get high heels for my tiny tootsies.   But I manage somehow; as I always say, those very high spike heels are only for walking from one side of the bed to the other.

Of course, you are wondering  - what do I like?  

Well, we have to keep this a secret just between us - OK?  

I love having my feet worshipped - massaged, kissed and adored. Mmmm -  that just drives me wild!

Tell me what YOU like doing to willing ladies feet, and in my next blog I'll tell the tales of how I have converted the non foot loving man into a footboy.


Now, if you want to know more about my lovely feet, you can get contact me at 

fifithefootlady@gmail.com


or please leave a comment here on the blog.

Well worn stockings, pantyhose, socks and gym shoes are all available to purchase.  Let me know your wishes.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Your foot mistress.

Fifi  xxx

PS  (I am also on camlive.com sometimes too as 

the_foot_lady  

Check my schedule...)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fifi,

I only recnetly found your bkog, so I figured I'd start at the beginning and try to catch up. You asked what I like or will do with women's feet so I can begin there.

First my name on line is Footsniffer, so that should be your first clue into my likes and dislikes. I saw somewhere that your are in New Zealand or Australia, so it's summertime for you. That is my favorite time of year to be a foot boy. The scent of a woman's feet after she has been in nylons and leather shoes all day is FANTASTIC!!!

To me that is Chanel #5! Fragrance companies would go broke based on my likes. I want that special woman's scent, I don't wnat it hidden by perfume.

I want my lady to come home from work, sit on the couch and let me remove her shoes. I'll sit on the floor near her feet, and I'll massage away the day's problems for her. AS her scnet works it's way into my nose, it excites me and makes me want her all the more.

Once I know she is relaxed and the day's stress is gone, I will gently and lightly kiss the bottoms of her feet; each toe, her soles, her heels, her ankles, everywhere. I put my nose in the cervice between the balls of her feet and her toes and inhale as much air as my lungs can hold. And, I'll be kssing the soles of her feet while I breath in the scent from between her toes.

As a final show of my love, respect, and HER stature in life, I will lick all the sweat from her stockings. I lick in the deep valley of nylon that is formed by her soles and her toes. I'll wash her stockings with my tongue and kiss her foot bottoms, so hse knows I'm hers.

If she deems it good enough, maybe she will remove her pantyhose, and I'll be allowed to lick between each and every toe.

So now you know what I like about women's feet. I'll go back and read some of your stories.

Footsniffer

Unknown said...

Thank you Footsniffer for that wonderful expose of your likes and loves of a ladies feet; you are certainly my kind of man. Its a shame there are not more about like you! I hope you have been able to view my new post today 03/01/14 that I'm sure you will love; I am selling my own well worn stockings (see blog) and you can email me at fifithefootlady@gmail.com to discuss further... Your foot mistress Fifi xxx